Standard specification of salke fuel fullsingel pamp:
1. Flow rate: 5~50 L/M
2. Precision: The max. volume inaccuracy no more than 0.3%,error repeated no more than 0.15%. The max. inaccuracy for min. measuring is 0.5%,error repeated no more than 0.25%.
3. Noise: 80dB
4. The digits number displayed on display screen:
1) liter district: 6digits or 8 digits
2) amount district: 6digits or 8 digits
3) unit price district: 4digits or 6 digits
Counting range of shift totalize: Volume or amount: 8digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of liter general totalize: 9digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of amount general totalize: 11digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Unit price setting range: 099.99basic currency/liter
5. Solenoid valve turn off setting range: 00.99liter
6. Ambient condition:
1) Temperature -45℃ ~ +55℃
2) Humidity 30%~ 90%
7. Suction type inlet pressure and outlet pressure:
1) Inlet pressure no more than 54kpa
2) Outlet pressure no more than 0.3Mpa
8. Ex-proof sign: Ex dib II AT3
1)Voltage: AC220V±20% AC380V±20% AC110V±20%
2)Frequency: (50±1)Hz (60±1)Hz
Optional configuration for salke fuel fullsingel pamp
1. Can move the digits from keyboard. With blue,yellow,orange,white and so on LCD backlight.
2. Can choose voice and printer
3. Can choose 7 digits for electromagnetic counter or 9 digits for Mechanical totalizer counter.
4. Leaves the communication ports ,so it can communicate with the gas station management system
salke fuel fullsingel pamp - s in Europe, but has less presence elsewhere. (Forecourt refers to the land area on which the fuel dispensers are located.) Automatic cut-off in fuel dispenserThe shut-off valve was invented in Olean, New York in 1939 by Richard C. Corson. At a loading dock at the Socony-Vacuum Oil Company, Corson observed a worker filling a barrel with gasoline and thought it inefficient. The sound of a toilet flushing later gave him the idea for a butterfly float. After developing a prototype with his assistan...