Standard specification of saike dispenser:
1. Flow rate: 5~50 L/M
2. Precision: The max. volume inaccuracy no more than 0.3%,error repeated no more than 0.15%. The max. inaccuracy for min. measuring is 0.5%,error repeated no more than 0.25%.
3. Noise: 80dB
4. The digits number displayed on display screen:
1) liter district: 6digits or 8 digits
2) amount district: 6digits or 8 digits
3) unit price district: 4digits or 6 digits
Counting range of shift totalize: Volume or amount: 8digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of liter general totalize: 9digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of amount general totalize: 11digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Unit price setting range: 099.99basic currency/liter
5. Solenoid valve turn off setting range: 00.99liter
6. Ambient condition:
1) Temperature -45℃ ~ +55℃
2) Humidity 30%~ 90%
7. Suction type inlet pressure and outlet pressure:
1) Inlet pressure no more than 54kpa
2) Outlet pressure no more than 0.3Mpa
8. Ex-proof sign: Ex dib II AT3
1)Voltage: AC220V±20% AC380V±20% AC110V±20%
2)Frequency: (50±1)Hz (60±1)Hz
Optional configuration for saike dispenser
1. Can move the digits from keyboard. With blue,yellow,orange,white and so on LCD backlight.
2. Can choose voice and printer
3. Can choose 7 digits for electromagnetic counter or 9 digits for Mechanical totalizer counter.
4. Leaves the communication ports ,so it can communicate with the gas station management system
saike dispenser - ad a calibrated glass cylinder on top. The desired quantity of fuel was pumped up into the cylinder as indicated by the calibration. Then the pumping was stopped and the gasoline was let out into the customers tank by gravity. When metering pumps came into use, a small glass globe with a turbine inside replaced the measuring cylinder but assured the customer that gasoline really was flowing into the tank. For several consecutive years was awarded the AAA Grade Credit Enterprise, advanced unit an...