Standard specification of Used Fuel Dispensers for Sale:
1. Flow rate: 5~50 L/M
2. Precision: The max. volume inaccuracy no more than 0.3%,error repeated no more than 0.15%. The max. inaccuracy for min. measuring is 0.5%,error repeated no more than 0.25%.
3. Noise: 80dB
4. The digits number displayed on display screen:
1) liter district: 6digits or 8 digits
2) amount district: 6digits or 8 digits
3) unit price district: 4digits or 6 digits
Counting range of shift totalize: Volume or amount: 8digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of liter general totalize: 9digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Counting range of amount general totalize: 11digits(including 2 decimal digits)
Unit price setting range: 099.99basic currency/liter
5. Solenoid valve turn off setting range: 00.99liter
6. Ambient condition:
1) Temperature -45℃ ~ +55℃
2) Humidity 30%~ 90%
7. Suction type inlet pressure and outlet pressure:
1) Inlet pressure no more than 54kpa
2) Outlet pressure no more than 0.3Mpa
8. Ex-proof sign: Ex dib II AT3
1)Voltage: AC220V±20% AC380V±20% AC110V±20%
2)Frequency: (50±1)Hz (60±1)Hz
Optional configuration for Used Fuel Dispensers for Sale
1. Can move the digits from keyboard. With blue,yellow,orange,white and so on LCD backlight.
2. Can choose voice and printer
3. Can choose 7 digits for electromagnetic counter or 9 digits for Mechanical totalizer counter.
4. Leaves the communication ports ,so it can communicate with the gas station management system
Used Fuel Dispensers for Sale - t of sale or other controller varies widely, involving a variety of hardware (RS-485, RS-422, current loop, and others) and proprietary software protocols. Traditionally these variations gave pump manufacturers a natural tie-in for their own point-of-sale systems, since only they understood the protocols. An effort to standardize this in the 1990s resulted in the International Forecourt Standards Forum, which has had considerable success in Europe, but has less presence elsewhere. (Forecourt ...